THE PRINCIPLES OF THE DOCTRINE
SPIRITUAL ISRAEL CHURCH AND ITS ARMY
In The Spiritual Israel Church and Its Army we believe that the God of Israel and the kingdom of heaven dwell within people.
Scriptures for Reading
St. Luke 17:21
2 Corinthians 6:16
This principle is in strong contrast with most religious teaching. Most religions teach that you will see God, Jesus Christ and all of your loved ones who lived righteously in heaven after death if you have lived worthy enough in this life. In The Spiritual Israel Church and Its Army we teach that God is already within you and wherever God is heaven is present also. This exist within each and every person but most people have been taught to look outside of themselves for God and heaven and wait until they die to experience this somewhere in the sky or some other unidentified location. Most people cannot understand how God and heaven can be within them because they are so stressed with the cares and conflicts of this life they feel it must be beyond this life-experience. This concept, (which I have termed the external philosophy of God), is contrary to true biblical teaching. True biblical teaching brings us into the awareness that everything we need to experience true happiness and heaven dwells within us. 1 John 4:4 reads greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. This is why St. John 6:45 reads that we all must be taught of God. Most people have been taught a concept of God that is not in accordance with the word of God. This has many people believing in misconceptions and distortions about God which are delusions and fantasies based primarily on strong imaginations.
The true teaching of God and The Spiritual Israel Church and Its Army empowers us with the ability to experience all the joy of God in this physical life. By understanding that God is in us, we become co-creators with the God of Israel of the life we now possess. If we want to change what we are experiencing in the physical realm, we must realize the power the God of Israel has placed within us to do so. We are responsible for our lives and we must make choices and act in ways that will bring us into harmony with the God of Israel that is within us. When we do this, the heaven that is already within us can spring forth and we can truly enjoy the life the God of Israel has given to us.
1. Where is the God of Israel and the kingdom of heaven?
2. Why do most people believe they must die in order to see God and heaven?
3. How can we experience the kingdom of heaven?
4. What is the external philosophy of God?
5. Are we co-creators with the God of Israel of the life we now possess?
1. Our doctrine teaches that the God of Israel and the kingdom of heaven dwell within people.
2. Most people have been taught misconceptions and distortions about God. They have been misled. It is not their fault.
Research and Discussion
1. Is heaven depended on outside influences? State how you could still experience heaven in surroundings that are undesirable.