THE PRINCIPLES OF THE DOCTRINE
SPIRITUAL ISRAEL CHURCH AND ITS ARMY
It is the will of the God of Israel for mankind to live.
The God of Israel has no pleasure in death.
Scriptures for Reading
St. John 10:10
It is very important to understand that in The Spiritual Israel Church and Its Army we hold to the teaching that the God of Israel desires each and every person to live. This is one of the major differences between the doctrine of The Spiritual Israel Church and Its Army and mainstream Christianity. In Christian theology it is taught that all must die, be judged, and then go to heaven or hell according to the way they lived their lives and if they have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior. There may be a few different precepts included but basically this is the main core of the concept. You must accept Jesus Christ as your personal saviour and live righteously and when you die you will go to heaven, if not, you go to hell.
In the Spiritual Israel Church and Its Army it is our doctrinal belief that if we obey the God of Israel and the man of God he has sent to us, we can live and not die. This concept may sound illogical but it is biblically true and in accordance with the word of God. If we research the scriptures we must conclude that death came as a result of man being disobedient to the commandments of God. (Genesis 2:16-17, Genesis 3:6, 17-19). Death, in and of itself, is a punishment for disobeying what the God of Israel has commanded us to do .It is not a necessary element to see God or receive a reward from God. The God of Israel has never desired for mankind to die. It is the will of the God of Israel for even the wicked to forsake his wickedness and live. (Ezekiel 18:21)
The ability to live forever in our physical temples is sometimes questioned by our logical minds but we must believe that the God of Israel can do what he has promised. The God of Israel promised eternal life, (Titus 1:2) and he cannot lie. Christian theology teaches we will have this eternal life after death in a resurrected spiritual temple after our physical temple has dissolved. The doctrine of The Spiritual Israel Church and Its Army teaches that this eternal life is available to us, right now, if we mortify the deeds of the flesh. It is our knowledge of how to maintain eternal life that must be enlightened. It is our doctrinal belief that if we die from the works of the flesh, (Galatians 5:19-21), and the mindset associated with ungodly behavior, we can please the God of Israel and maintain the eternal life that he already has given us. If we are not hating our brother we have eternal life abiding in us (I John 3:15) and if we abide in love we can retain this eternal life.
It is not known what happens after death and we could waste countless hours trying to theorize what happens but this is futile. What we do know is the scriptures states that God is a God of the living (St. Mark 12:26) and a living dog is better than a dead lion (Ecclesiastes 9:4).In The Spiritual Israel Church and Its Army we believe the God of Israel will make known to us the ways of life (Acts 2:28) through the enlighten man he has sent in our time and generation and if we consistently be obedient to the will of the God of Israel by keeping his commandments he will preserve us alive, as it is this day, (Deuteronomy 6:24)
1. What does the God of Israel desire for all of mankind?
2. What causes mankind to die?
3. What must we do in order to live?
4. Is it necessary to die in order to see God or receive a reward from God?
5. Do our physical bodies have to dissolve in order to receive eternal life?
6. Do we already possess eternal life?
7. How can we maintain eternal life?
1. It is the desire of the God of Israel for mankind to live. The God of Israel has no
pleasure in death
2. Death came into existence because of man’s disobedience to the God of Israel. It is not a necessary event to see God or receive a reward from God.
3. We already possess eternal life. We must keep the commandments of the God of Israel in order to maintain it.
4. We must die from the works of the flesh in order to live.
Research and Discussion
1. Discuss the works of the flesh in contrast to the fruits of the Spirit and explain how
they differ and how the results are different.
2. Is it scripture that the death of Jesus Christ gave us a right back to the tree of life?